This week I’m hosting Debra Clopton with Four Weddings and a Kiss (no giveaway) , Terri Reed with Undercover Marriage (2 books), and Mary Alford with Forgotten Past (US only). If you want to enter the drawings for the books, please leave a comment on your post with your email address. I will not enter you without an email address (my way to contact you if you win). If you don’t want to leave an email address, another way you can enter is to email me at email@example.com. The drawings end Sunday (June 15th) evening.
1. US Marshal Serena Summers, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I’m a marshal. One of a handful of women in a field dominated by men. I followed my brother in to law enforcement. I’m tough but have a softer side that few people get to see.
2. What do you do for fun? I love baseball. I’m a huge St. Louis Cardinals fan and go to as many games as I can.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Romance. I used to have a crush on my brother’s best friend, US Marshal Josh McCall. But now I blame Josh for my brother’s death.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? Losing the people I love. I know I shouldn’t worry about it, God is in control but the pain of loss can be overwhelming.
5. What do you want out of life? To be a good marshal and to find who killed my brother.
6.What is the most important thing to you? Family. I don’t have any left now. I miss my brother so much. Every time I look at my partner I’m reminded of my loss. Yet, I know Josh misses my brother, too. I just don’t know how to let go of my anguish.
7. Do you read? If so, what is your favorite type of book to read? Biographies. I enjoy learning about real people and the things they’ve done.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My stubborn streak.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I’d want a koala bear. Of course they don’t make good pets, but they are so cute.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I’d go back to the day my brother died. I would give anything to be there to stop the person who murdered him.