This week I’m hosting Valerie Hansen with Cozy Christmas (2 books) and Lynette Sowell with Tempest’s Course: Quilt of Love Series (US only). If you want to enter the drawings for the books, please leave a comment on one of the post during the week with your email address. I will not enter you without an email address (my way to contact you if you win). If you don’t want to leave an email address, another way you can enter is to email me at email@example.com. The drawings end Sunday (Dec. 15th) evening.
1. Josh Smith, tell me the most interesting thing about you.
If I told you that I’d have to give you my real name and then everybody in Bygones, KS, would know my secret.
2. What do you do for fun?
I’m one of those guys who loves programming computers and inventing new software. It’s a gift – and a curse, at times.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it?
I know I should come clean, particularly with Whitney Leigh, but once I do that I know her integrity will force her to reveal everything and my usefulness will end.
4. What are you afraid of most in life?
I never thought anything scared me until I met Whitney and started to care for her.
5. What do you want out of life?
The kind of happiness the people in this little town seem to have found. It’s elusive.
6. What is the most important thing to you?
There was a time when I would have said, “Making money,” but that’s no longer true. Now, I’m more concerned with getting my life back on the right track. Christmas has always been a tough time for me. My dad wasn’t a believer and that colored my early memories.
7. Do you read books? If so, what is your favorite type of book?
Technical journals, mostly. I suppose it’s time I took a serious look at the Bible, too.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I’d have been a Christian for a lot longer!
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet?
Virtual pets are the way to go. No feeding, no barking.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why?
Since Whitney’s influence has grown so strong, maybe I’d like to be in Bethlehem when Jesus was born. It would be awesome to see.