This week I’m hosting Jane Myers Perrine with The Matchmakers of Butternut Creek, Tina Pinson with Shadowed Dreams (ebook only), and K. Dawn Byrd with Amazing Love (ebook only). If you want to enter the drawings for the books, please leave a comment on one of the post during the week with your email address. I will not enter you without an email address (my way to contact you if you win). If you don’t want to leave an email address, another way you can enter is to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. The drawings end Sunday (December 2nd) evening.
1. Gussie Milton, tell me the most interesting thing about you. I love life. I run my own photography studio which has become very successful, work with young people, have great parents and friends, and have been blessed with a deep faith. Unfortunately, there’s that one problem, that event that changed my life, but I don’t like to talk about that. Oh, and I’m named for my mother’s favorite uncle, Gus.
2. What do you do for fun? I work with young people, both at my church and in the area central Texas. They are so lively and fun, they keep me moving and happy.
3. What do you put off doing because you dread it? Dating scares me to death.
4. What are you afraid of most in life? Trusting someone with my life and my love, then having them fail me. It happened before.
5. What do you want out of life? More than anything, I’d like to have a normal life. I’d like to fall in love, marry, have children, keep working with young people, care for my parents, be active in church, and keep running my photography studio.
6. What is the most important thing to you? My parents and my faith
7. Do you read? I love to read but have so little time.
If so, what is your favorite type of book to read? I love a warm, humorous story and a good mystery.
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To be able to trust a man and fall in love.
9. Do you have a pet? If so, what is it and why that pet? I don’t. Adam Jordan—my friend and/or boyfriend, not quite sure about exactly what the relationship between us is—has a huge dog with an interesting genetic background. My life is too hectic to care for a pet.
10. If you could travel back in time, where would you go and why? I’d go back to the Civil War when Matthew Brady was changing history through his photography. He’s been an inspiration for me.